Sugar and Spice

By Wednesday, March 12, 2014 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,






*Clears her throat*  THE SKIN FAIR IS HERE!

Well it’s right around the corner really and it’s amazing.  So many creators that have brought their new lines for us are preparing to show off their stuff.  I love events that come once and year and this is my favorite.  I am a skin addict..”Hi my name is Nom Nom and I love buying skins in SL”

Anywho lol this is the first one that I got to buy from being let through the doors for the bloggers review.  It is by TSG aka The Sugar Garden.  It’s so soft and sweet but not overly chibi yet still so kawaii.  I heart it very much ! <3 <3 <3

I hope you enjoy this post as much as I did when creating this photo!

image

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Tyr [LoveJugs 2]
Skin:  .tsg. Eun-Seo :: A tone :: *Skin Fair 2014*
Azz:  *L.inc* Phat Azz /w more inner thighs
Tits:  Lolas :::Tango :::
Eyes:  .tsg. Luminate - Aquamarine
Dress:  *MUKA* Marilyn Cream  *used the white fur and tinted it to a lighter pink*
Collar:  .tsg. Good Kitty Collar - Purity  *Fantasy Gacha Carnival March 2014*
Bow:  .tsg. Crowned Jewel Hairbow - Pink
Shoes:  Blah. (My Elevated Getas) Latex Pink  *WCF3*
Socks:  Blah. ( My Toeless Sheer Stockings ) White  *WCF3*
Rings:  .Enfant Terrible. Vintage Girl
Boa:  ::: B@R ::: Mens Short Boa White
Ears:  Fuzzy Foxy ear
Tail:  c( TC ) Somali Neko Tail

You Might Also Like

0 comments