maid-sama

By Monday, April 14, 2014 , , , , , , , , , , , ,

image





I love love love dressing up in maid outfits.  It reminds me of Maid-sama the anime! *Squeeee* It’s adorable and you should watch it *nods nods nods*  But I wanted to share this one after I had taken the shot….ohhhh probably last week but busy in RL and a few other things so D: I never got around to it!!! So I hope you enjoy it :3

Skin:  -Glam Affair - Brandi - Asia 01  *THE CUTIE MOON FAIR*
Hair:  +Spellbound+ Snowberry // Natural Ombres & Dips
Collar:  .tsg. Good Kitty Collar - Purity
Dress:  {B.C.C}YumYum Mochi maid dress BabyPink RARE[BOX]
Tray:  {B.C.C}YumYum Mochi Strawberry roll cake & tea RARE
Paws:  .tsg. Neko Cosplay - White
Freckles:  [Buzz] Cutiepie Freckles
Makeup:  [KOOQLA] Z-eyeliners (Black)
Tail:  Jerboa tail
Ears:  [WISH] Fuzzy Foxy Ears
Socks:  Blah. ( My Toeless Sheer Stockings ) White
Shoes:  Blah. (My Elevated Getas) Latex Pink (SLINK High Feet)

You Might Also Like

0 comments