Petals

By Thursday, June 26, 2014 , , , , , , , , ,


An outfit that I've been wanting to post but shoes...I was always lost on what the heck
to wear!  Until !!!! Kreao made these babies!
Seriously was a happy girl when she sent them along to myself.  I did my 
girly squeal and ran off with them ready to post.  I finally felt that I could post what I wanted
with the outfit.  So happy face!  The shoes will be out for the event We Love Roleplay!

Hair:  little bones. Lux (long bangs)
Hat:  -Pixicat- Oriental (StrawHat) RARE
Skin:  Essences - Emma *lumiere* brunette
Nose Ring:  .random.Matter. - Sanza Nose Chain - Black
Kimono:  -Pixicat- Oriental Kimono (Blossom)
Shoes:  {Wooden platforms~rose} slinkH .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::.
Fan:  -Pixicat- Oriental (Fan) RARE
Petals:  . Infiniti . - Body Petals - 6

You Might Also Like

0 comments