Sweet Things

By Wednesday, March 11, 2015 , , , , , , , , , ,


The Skin Fair 2015 is coming!


Almost time for the 2015 Skin Fair!
Currently wearing the new Angelica skin, Rica.
So much love as it's too cute it hurts.
It does have matching lip glosses sold separately.
The doors for the Skin Fair will open on the 13th to 29th of March.

Also the event O R I G A M I is now open.
The event will close on the 5 of April so you do have some time
but don't forget to hop on over.
I'll be doing some more posts for that event soon!
The shoes by Sweet Thing and the yummy cake pop is from there by Quirky.

I have some oh so adorable accessories by Sweet Thing. from the March
Arcade round.  They bring back some memories when I was younger and that
toy was the thing to have.  I did find my old one and it was dead but still worked lol.

I'll put your taxi's down below so you can go and get these if you haven't.

Hair:  + Lamb. Illuminate
Skin:  (*ANGELICA) RICA :cream: @ SKIN FAIR 2015
Bow:  *BOOM* Fashionabow Girl Head Piece (lilac)
Eyes:  [Buzz] Faerie Eyes - Lavender
Lip Gloss:  (*ANGELICA) RICA LIPSTICK #peach (lt)
Necklace:  Sweet Thing. Sleepychi Charmed Necklace (Candy) @ The Aracde
 Necklace:  Sweet Thing. Sleepychi Digital Pet Neck (Candy) @ The Arcade
Bag:  Sweet Thing. Sleepychi Digital Pet Bag (Bubble) RARE
Dress:  B.C.C Molly Cute dress Purple Milk
Stockings:  !Fappy. Style. sparkle stockings white 
Shoes:  Sweet Thing. Sakura Heels - @ O R I G A M I
Accessory:  . Quirky . - Blossom Cakepops



You Might Also Like

0 comments