Derps

By Wednesday, January 22, 2014 , , , , , , , , , ,







There is a new event, Hipster Fair 2014.  I was able to pop over there quickly but the lag factor decided to kick my butt around a few times so I didn’t last long.  It was opened I believe on the 21st of January.  So get it while it’s hot…or you know warm so you don’t die in lag fest.

The make ups listed are from the Cosmetic Fair that just opened a few days ago, got some awesome things and this great group gift that gave my eyes a bit more to it.

The sexy slim cig with that long lanky holder that makes you feel frisky is from Nikotin.  I must say, even though I don’t smoke in real life at least my pixels can look sexy doing it.  Love the hud and I must say a big thank you to him cause I derped.

The lovely big hole in my face is the awesomes group gift from CerberusXing.  A new store recently opened and again it’s free! *inserts epic yay face here*.  It’s a fresh store so keep an eye out.

I hope you enjoy *runs away now flailing*  image

  • Skin:  .Birdy. Ingrid Skin ~Pure~

  • Hair:  !lamb. Long Snake Moan (Mesh) - Koolaid *collaboration 88*

  • Hands:  Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

  • Brow:  .tsg. Bad Bitch Brow

  • Eyes:  {Dead Apples} Phantom Eyes - Awakening

  • Makeup:  - Nemezi - Liquids Gifty  *cosmetic fair*

  • Makeup:  [KOOQLA] Z-eyeliners (Black)

  • Piercing:  [CX] The Abyss  (Black) *CerberusXing Group Gift*

  • Smoke:  [NikotiN]    Slim/Holder_ Premium    (v.4)

  • Glasses:  *REIGN.- Hipster Glasses- HighLyfe  *Hipster Fair*

  • Rings:  :::LP::: Larrieux_Bracelet/Ring - Chrome

  • Rings:  :::LP::: Noel_Bracelet/Ring - Chrome

  • Rings:  :::LP::: Tala_Bracelet/Ring - Chrome

  • Top:  [Aux]Loose Cardi & Top - Black  *Collaboration 88*

  • Shorts: L!KE - Booty Like Pow Shorts [BLACK]

  • Tattoo:  - Chary - Group Gift (leg stripes)

  • Shoes:  (r)M~(ePunk) Boots~No.05 *socks are apart of it*

You Might Also Like

0 comments