Setting Sun

By Sunday, March 23, 2014 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,







image

I had posted this photo a bit ago and am getting to the writings of it.  The difference within this post is that I’m digi legged.  I don’t count the naked part as I’m normally running around in my birthday suit.  I love hybrids such as this but I also love having that big butt since whenever I take it off my avi I feel tiny.

There was a stall set up at the Whore Couture Fair that had on display 3 different types of asses.  Ghetto Booty 1-3.  No. 1 is what I wear as it is in my view in between all three.  No. 2 is the smallest, consider it like the Cute Azz by Luck Inc.  Then we have No. 3…oh lord I felt like if I walked around and just bumped into someone I would send them flying across the room.  Now that was a butt but a pretty butt with a lot of meat.  I can’t say it’s like the ones I’ve seen the Brazilian ones as those…I can not say I’m a fan of.  The shape is not as smooth as both the Ghetto Booty or the Luck Inc Phat Azz.

The Ghetto has a very nice shape to it and ta-da comes in different legs.  there are 7 different styles of legs for the user to pick from.  It can use Phat Azz appliers.  It’s a very simple walk through and instructions to configure them to work.

Taken from the NC that was provided inside the box:

Making your Phat Azz Appliers work with the Ghetto booty is extremely easy, However… it does require some basic editing skills!
Lets get started,
1st, you rezz down the Phat azz applier that contains the texture you want to wear with the Ghetto booty, once you have done that, right click on the phat azz applier and go to edit, from there you go to contents tab and drag the notecard out of the phat azz applier and into your inventory! Now, you rezz down the ghetto booty applier, right click on it and go to edit, then go to the contents tab and delete the notecard called “[uL] Simple Applier Settings” Once you have done that now all you need to do is drag the notecard from your inventory that you extracted from the Phat Azz applier and place it into the contents. Once you do that you will get a message in local chat that says this….

[uL] Ghetto Booty Applier: Info: Notecard found. Please wait…
[uL] Ghetto Booty Applier: PhatAzz notecard detected, switching to alternate read mode.
[uL] Ghetto Booty Applier: Info: Notecard parsed successfully. Ready for shipping.

Once the applier says it is ready, you may take it back into your inventory and click the button to apply your texture :D

Also! The ghetto booty applier system always recognizes what layer the phat azz applier textures will apply to :)

It’s a very nice one and will be using it here and there through outfits.  Sadly the rigged items for instance does not fit that have been made for the Phat Azz.  As it is more of a natural curve to the cheeks than a super perky table like the Phat Azz.  I love both for each different situation.  OK enough blabbing here’s the items
.

Skin:  -Glam Affair - Aria skin ( Asia tone ) Base skin RARE *Arcade March 2014*
- -Glam Affair - Aria - Eyebrow 06 - A
Hair:  Exile::Rain or Shine: 8. Ice blondes  *Arcade March 2014*
Eyes:  {D.A} Shattered - Ice
Makeup:  - Nemezi - Aztec Eyeshadow
Makeup:  -UtopiaH- My Eternum Makeup
Tattoo:  -UtopiaH- My Wild Body Tattoo Snow
Breasts:  Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Ass:  [uL] Ghetto Booty No.01
Horns:  . a i s l i n g . Faranth Crown EPIC
Horns:  Alchemy - Druid Headdress
Digi Legs:  White Faun *I believe it was free can find at Chimera*
Armor:  ieQED scale.pauldron.gold
Necklace:  .aisling. GAIA - Necklace Gold RARE
Bracer:  . a i s l i n g . Faranth Bracers -Gold-
Bracer and rings:  . a i s l i n g . Saku Jewels Set —Gold—
Staff:  .Enfant Terrible. Midsommer Dream Staff Gold ULTRA RARE -ABOX
Tail:  ::Viss:: Tail

ps:  the fur was drawn in.  sadly I did not find a phat azz applier for such.  I don’t think it would that hard to make will try it one day.  But the legs do not look bad without

You Might Also Like

0 comments