I need a vacation

By Friday, June 13, 2014 , , , , , , , , , , ,

Going with a simple post today!  If you haven't seen I went a bit over board on collaboration hahahaha.  They have an awesome collection of nautical items to beachy items.  Reminding us summer is here!  I will bake my pixels till they have a nice golden tone.  I hope you guys have a great summer !  Thank you for reading (*´・v・)


Skin:  Glam Affair Summer Skin - Asia - 08 *June Collaboration 88*
Hair:  Clawtooth:  Under the Sea *June Collaboration 88*
Shirt:  Tee*fy Gianna Off Shoulder Top Pink *June Collaboration 88*
Skirt:  Tee*fy Layla Wrapped Skirt Dreams *June Collaboration 88*
Necklace:  MC - Necklace - Nerissa Cowrie Shell *June Collaboration 88*
Shoes:  REIGN - Liberty Wedges (High) - Chevron *Hello Sunshine*

You Might Also Like

0 comments