Morning Sun

By Friday, June 20, 2014 , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I know I know I've done a few nakie shots lately but can't be helped lol got to run free for a bit.
It's a simple shot nothing too crazy very simple items.  
I hope you enjoy the picture and will get working on "normal" posts lol later this weekend with new items.

Nom Nom:

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Melita
Eyes:  [Buzz] Faerie Eyes - Lavender
Breasts:  Lolas ::: Tango Delicq *New*
Shoes:  Blah. (My Chained Heart Pumps) White (SLink High Feet)

Runa:

Hair:  (Chemistry) Hair - Sirena
Hair:  (Chemistry) Hair - Buttons
Body:  Wowmeh
Harness:  Violent Seduction - Floral Harness (Candy) *Hello Sunshine*
Cuffs:  Violent Seduction - Floral Cuffs (Candy) *Hello Sunshine*
Shoes:  tsg - Gigi Heels *Kustom 9*

You Might Also Like

0 comments