His

By Friday, October 03, 2014 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,




So...I have kind of a naughty picture here >.>
But I'm clothed!  So it's OK!
A new Uber and Consensual event is open to give us the kinky of the month
The Uber event this round is 50 shades of grey themed and omg did they do it right.
I can't even describe all the amazing items there this round that got me hot and bothered.
As for Consensual...my god I can't wait to post more pictures for what they offer.
If you haven't been, you should seriously.
I am assisted in this picture by my Master so this makes me squeal a little.
 
Nom Nom:  
 
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Dariela
Skin:  Lara Hurley-Scarlett/Milky
Blind Fold:  erratic / chris - blindfold / white
Lip Gloss:   (*ANGELICA) MILKY LIP_chop #cherry (dark)
Earrings:  .aisling. Elyan Earrings RARE
Collar:  MG - Necklace - Take Me SLave Collar
Bracelet:   CHARY.- NEVERMORE CUFF- Rare 2
Outfit:  *{Junbug}* Anastasia Corset [Ivory]
Stockings:  !~SV~! Lace Stockings
Mesh Body:  #TheMeshProject (BETA) Deluxe Body(f)

Honshu:

Hair:  Action - Sam Veganic
Earring:   [CX] Kunai Earring ( Silver & Black )
Skirt:  ::GB:: Body Rolled up T-Shirt (White)
Necklace:   ::GB:: Key Necklace
Pants:  *X*plosion X" Cross Pants Straight (White)
Bracelets:  Mandala - Sankara Set (Black)

Furniture:

Kalopsia - The Next Morning (ADULT) Set
JD - Copenhagen Rug White
Scarlet Creative - For Eku The Retreat Prefab

Taxi:  


You Might Also Like

0 comments