Quiet

By Wednesday, July 09, 2014 , , , , , , , , , , ,



Ok! Going to post this before I forget again!
Gah!
So I must say that I fell deeply in love with all these lovely
fluffeh items that reminded me of the rolling in furs
(。・//ε//・。)
Completely in love with this coat!
It's by Peqe at the Rhapsody event which is ending...TOMORROW!
So get your wiggles in there for the female version.
If you are male I'm not a 100% sure at this very moment as I'm writing this if it is still
up for grabs at the fantasy collective!
The oh so beauuutiful necklace is from Aisling ( Thank you again! )
I am seriously in love with their creations ♥ as you can see >-< I am wearing the belt
and the new hand pieces and earrings that are at the We Love Roleplay event.
Thank you for viewing my blog ! I hope that you enjoy



Halo:  .random.Matter. - Deucalion Halo w / HUD
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Dasha
Skin:  Essences - Emma *lumiere*
Tattoo:  SOURIRES TATTOOS. - Forzane TATTOO
Head piece:  ~Soedara~ Pearl Berjuang Tari Bindi {Silver}
Nose Ring:  .random.Matter. - Sanza Nose Chain - Black
Earrings:  .aisling. Gretchen Earrings
Necklace:  . a i s l i n g . Chandra Collar-
Belt:  . a i s l i n g . Qarth Lady -Belt- M
Armbands:  -Pixicat- TheDark.Armband
Hands:  . aisling . Darshana Hand Jewelry
Hands:  Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual *needed for Darshana Jewelry*
Coat:  Peqe - Rock
Dress:  *{Junbug}* The Succubus in Ivory Fur - RARE




You Might Also Like

0 comments