chuuuuu

By Friday, August 15, 2014 , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


So happy face to be blogging again D'x
so I'll leave the talking to a minimum to the best that I can.

First off the second truth hair I spoke of I finally put on my head and just loving 
hardcore!!!  I have these adorable little clips for it too!
They are by Amai done by the awesome sauce kawaii blogger Inuoko.
The one on the left I hadn't gotten to blog until now and the one on the right is new.





They can be found at the Gacha Mania :  Taxi
which opens today at 2 PM slt

Trying hard not to fall too behind D'x but so much peerty stuff *3*

Ok now down to business:

Skin:  .Birdy. Lana Skin ~Pure~
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Jinx *NEW*
Hair Clip:  {Amai} Chocolate Bat Hairpin. Choco. - Pink Ombre RARE
Hair Clip:  {Amai} Bone Decora. Sprinkles - Inusweets [RARE] *NEW*
Eyes:   Dead Apples - Faded Magic Brown 
Lips:  (*ANGELICA) YOUR LIP GLOSS FUSION
Blush:  Chus! Spring Cheeks - Doki
Nails:  (*ANGELICA) SUBSCRIBER GIFT (2014 AUGUST)
Necklace:  +Spellbound+ Fckn Cute Cookie Necklace // Colour Me RARE
Shirt:  [-S-] Skelly Top - Ombre - Pink/Blue
Skirt:  AMITOMO.tutu tulle skirt Baby Pink
Phone:  .tsg. Keitai Flip Phone Sweets Decoden RARE
Bracelets:  . Sweet Thing. Pink Shiba Stack Bracelet
Watch:  . Sweet Thing. Pink Shiba Stack Wrist Watch



You Might Also Like

0 comments