Dreams

By Friday, August 29, 2014 , , , , , , , , ,



Some new releases!
Fit For a Princess is opening their doors soon
and I'm featuring the new Original Mesh crown by Pantsu*Hunter
Plus the new hair style that has just been released today by Taketomi!
Literally I ran in there and ran out like a bat out of Hell before the lag caught up to me
Super cute hairs that are all a must grab and I'll be posting them all as I can't get 
enough of them at all.
New skin that is prettying my face up that is done by Angelica
It's an adorable skin that just screams kawaii.
She also released new makeup and nail polishes to go along with them.
Everything is just too cute that it's an overload
I hope you enjoy!
Taxi:  
Hair:  [taketomi]_Ayumi_Dessin *NEW*
Crown:  PANTSU*HUNTER peach crown *Fit for a Princess*
Skin:  (*ANGELICA) YONI :cream: bd brow  (cleavage) *NEW*
Eyes:  [Buzz] Voodoo Eyes - Nebula *NEW*
Blush:  (*ANGELICA) DOLLY PINK MAKE UP #baby (TINTABLE) *NEW @The Dressing Room FUSION*
Lips:  (*ANGELICA) YONI LIPSTICK #pink *NEW*
Earrings: . Sweet Thing. Strawberry Melty Moon Earrings (Starshine)
Collar:  *BOOM* Dollhouse Ruffle Choker Open Collar (blush)
Dress: Tee*fy Aurora  Nightdress White

You Might Also Like

0 comments