Me and My Buddy

By Monday, September 01, 2014 , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


I've been in love with this new skin from Angelica
So many cute outfits I can put it with that I'm just flailing on 
what to put it.
I have my little hoodie puppeh with me.
Freaking out with so many new events coming around the corner that it's 
haunting my dreams!
The Angelica makeup's is apart of a new new round of The Dressing Room 
event so you can find them here at:

Apologizes for not fully editing the full body picture just super tired
So into dream land I go!

Hair:  [taketomi]_Ayamo_Dessin
Skin:  (*ANGELICA) YONI :cream: bd brow  *NEW*
Eyes:   [Buzz] Voodoo Eyes - Nebula *The Fantasy Collective*
Makeup:  (*ANGELICA) DOLLY PINK MAKE UP #baby (TINTABLE)
Makeup:   (*ANGELICA) YONI LIPSTICK #pink (cream tone)
Hat:  COCORONI - Devil SnapBack : Pink
Glasses:.tsg. Shy Megane - Gold *deco*
Collar:   [CX] Massive Dog Collar (Rose + F)
Jacket:  [monso] My Oversize Bomber - Black
Tattoo:  KALINA. Full legs tattoo
Boots:   (r)M~(ePunk) Boots+R.Sock~No.05 (Size M)
Pet:  Alchemy - Doge - French bulldog - Hoodie -  Pink
Pet:   Alchemy/Birdy - Chi Chi Chihuahua - Spike - Black


You Might Also Like

0 comments