Good Morning

By Wednesday, August 27, 2014 , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I have been waiting and waiting
to buy The Shops body.  They finally released the beta with alpha
and layers recently and gosh has it been so killer trying to pick a skin from there.
Until I was chittering with Xanthe about how it works with Glam Affair skins with the provided
neck blenders!  Totally awesome!  Cause I love Glams faces so much.  I tried with The Shops,
I haven't gotten the hang of their faces yet :'D but I'll get there one day for a more
mature sexy lady look.
Seriously the body is killer and I've loved it since beta but with no alpha 
or clothes to fit it kinda...pointless at the time for me to get it
minus when I'm running around naked.
The butt, omg let me tell you.  It is amazing.
Just full on the best so far in my opinion.  I am waiting for Belleza to release her
mesh body and I'm just rolling with inpatientness lol.
The texture itself on the body is killer gorgeous so I'm ecstatic that it works with
the blender to go along with glam affair right now.
The Tone 8 works with the Asian tone and I did try Tone 7 with the Artic tone
and it worked out nicely with the blender.
That is a must of you will see the line.
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post :D 
Thankies for stopping by ♥

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Nissa
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Cassia - Artic - 08 B
Eyes:  [Buzz] Voodoo Eyes - Dust  *NEW @TFC*
Necklace:  .Shi : Enchanted Key [Enchantment Prize]
Lingerie: #TheMeshProject - Boudoir Lingerie (Blanc)
Shoes:  *ATHOR* - Miranda MProject_Black
Body:  #TheMeshProject (BETA) Deluxe Body(f)
Hands:  #TheMeshProject (BETA) Deluxe Hands(f) - Natural Pose
Feet:  #TheMeshProject (BETA) Deluxe Feet(f) Ouch!
Blender:  TheShops! Retro Neck Fader (Tone07)

You Might Also Like

0 comments