Girl Next Door

By Friday, May 29, 2015 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,




Hi!!!  I really hope everyone had a great week since today is FRIDAAAAAAAAAY! ♥
I was not here yesterday due to getting laser eye surgery!
I am no longer a blind bat :'D
So I'm going to do a bit of catch up!

Hair:  .Olive. the Tyr Hair
Flowers:  Glam Affair - Romatic Flowers 4 @ Uber
Skin:  Enfant---Barbie4_W1 @ The Chapter Four
Beauty Mark:  VCO ~ Mona mole
Eyes:  [Buzz] Moka Eyes - Lavender {Large}
Necklace:  [Buzz] Daisy Choker - Natural
Top:  Tee*fy Sora Dress Set  Top - Fitted Mesh - Sky @ Kustom 9
 
I did make a close up because!  This skin is just too cute I really adore the look.
The softness of the freckles and lips are to die for. ♥
 


And last but not least the Original shot.
I can't say there was a lot changed in this original.
If you really look close to the eyes, nose, the hair you can see the modifications
done to it.  There was extra lighting and some contrast as well to make the colors pop out 
just a bit more.


You Might Also Like

0 comments