Touch

By Monday, May 18, 2015 , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,




I started this picture I believe on Saturday, finally got it done Sunday so that means finally posting it on Monday! *flops around*
At least I'm happy with it :'D 
Pretty small post due to wearing hardly anything in it!
But I feel like it speaks at least with how it looks.
I hope you enjoy! ♥
(Not really sure if I should put this in for NSFW as it doesn't really show any bits but ; 3 ;  things)

Hair:  .Olive. the Chelo Hair @ Dark Style Fair 2
Skin:  [ MUDSKIN ]_Perfume4_Sunny @ Kustom9
Eyes:  Clemmm - Cosmetic Doll /// Blood Disaster  @ Cosmetic Fair
Gloves:  Clemmm - Bandaged Fingers
Tattoo:  Clemmm - Body Filth @ Dark Style Fair 2
Tattoo:  Clemmm - Damaged Knees @ Dark Style Fair 2


If you're curious this is the Original / Raw Shot down below


You Might Also Like

0 comments