Drift

By Wednesday, May 20, 2015 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,




First time I tried to do a "clone" of myself in this photo
It wasn't bad because they weren't together in a pose together
instead I spread them out to fit on the item a bit more.
But it's very easy to do :D so I would suggest it to anyone who wants to just try
and play around.  I don't have a tutorial for it as I just erased the other half.
If there is interest I may but nothing too hardcore to it.
Left
Hair:  [DUE] Aso @ The Chapter Four
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Katra skin [ Polar ]
Brows:   [Buzz] Nikohl Eyebrow @ Kustom 9
Dress:   -Pixicat- Darling @ Kustom 9

Right
Hair:  [taketomi] Gretchen
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Katra skin [ Polar ] Clean NB
Brows:  [Buzz] Nikohl Eyebrow
Necklace:   Glam Affair -  Bubble Necklace Moon
Dress:  -Pixicat- Darling
Shoes:  -Duncan Giano- Bella

Below are the two original Raw shots of the pictures :D


You Might Also Like

0 comments