w a i t i n g

By Tuesday, July 29, 2014 , , , , , , , , , , , ,



A small simple post of a few items.
First I have received awesome news from Truth Hawks!  I have been
accepted as one of his bloggers for his awesome store.
Thank you very much for the opportunity.
This hair was released on July 19th.
Can always pop to the store or to his marketplace to test it for yourself.  
The bun is a high topper that does come with the bow, you can attach or detach it.
This hair is non rigged so you can re-size it which is awesome for those who are smaller like
anime, furry, toddler, etc for needing a modifiable hair.  

The collar I had posted about before but you never got to see the full details of it 
in the last set I did.  It comes in various colors for whatever look
you are going for.  Sexy, playful bringing out the kinky side of things.  
It is at Romp and it will close on the 30th so quickly get in there before it closes.
I choose the pink as I felt very pinky that day I took the picture.  

The lingerie set that I'm wearing is one that is at the gallery gift shop.  
Great deal I believe it was 50% off.  
Plus there is a hunt that is playing for items that are 
for free so it's a nice deal all around and I will have to say you wont leave there empty handed.

The cuffs are by BOOM which comes in various colors.  It does come with a matching collar and ankle 
cuffs.  Very cute and fluffeh for those princess girls or even boys if it fits your fancy.

The skin is by Glam Affair.  I did wear it in the last picture and just am loving it.  
It's soft and versatile in looks.  
If you go to the store she has pictures of different people wearing the same skin but looking so unique.  
Even in the last post Runa and I are wearing the same skin but we look different.  Love it.

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Lala 
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Rose skin
Eyes:  {D.A} Sinistre - Faded Magic Brown
Collar:  [CX] Massive Dog Collar
Lingerie:  ::c.A.:: Fluffy lace babydoll *Pink*
Cuffs:  *BOOM* Dollhouse Collar and Cuff set (blush)
Breasts:  Lolas ::: Tango Delicq Fitted Mesh
Ass:  [BANNED] FitMesh Booty
Hands:  Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant


You Might Also Like

0 comments