Getting home late

By Sunday, August 17, 2014 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Summer is coming to an end soon but the weather is still nice enough
to run around with a tiny shirt on.
I got my puppeh with me and cool drink to keep me from dying outside...if I ever went
outside hahaha.  Ice is near by to keep me cold if I ever decide to jump head first in :'D
Small post to start closing out the warm weather though
I hope you enjoy!
Thank you for stopping by ^^


Hair:  Magika [Hair] Dreamy
Hair Accessory:  *May's Soul* Loto hair stick silver
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Rose - Artic - Clean B
Eyes:  {D.A} Sinistre - Cloudy Blue
Top:  Tee*fy Mia Mini Halter Tank Top Oasis
Necklace:  *Tentacio* chain necklace black editon
Pants:  E-Clipse Funky Jeans JH
Shoes:  [L.Warwick] Flup-Flops
Bag:  VCO - Art eco Bag _ color2
Drink:  AMITOMO.Summer Tumbler #Gentle
Puppeh:  Alchemy/Birdy - Chi Chi Chihuahua - RARE

You Might Also Like

0 comments