The Mesh Body Count Down: Slink Physique

By Sunday, September 21, 2014 , , , , , , , ,



For starters I wont lie I never bought this body.
You'll be able to tell by the pictures below as I have the demo rings around me.  
But!  I had bought a skin from Lara Hurley from the first Uber event which included the Physique applier.  So I am not in a demo skin!  
Trying to prettify this as much as I can with a demo swirling around me hopefully you will understand what I mean.

I had changed my shape up a bit to have the SL avatar shape to make this mesh body more presentable.
It can not do wide hips like the Belleza or The Shops but in all honesty it's not bad.  
When I had first demoed it I ran away as I had no butt!  
But once I had fiddled with it more you'll see it can have a bit of a bump for its butt.  
I still feel that it was more suited towards the thinner shape rather than the more fuller, which I enjoy, but it can still work to some degree.
Below you'll see that I was able to manage to give it some umph.

Torso Muscle at 20
Breasts at 60
Leg Muscles at 60
Hips at 60
( I seem to like 60 ) 
I did leave the butt at 80
I am wearing XSmall for Hands and Small for the Mid Feet
 Honestly while working on this post it really has given me a new view on this body.
It might even for others so I hope you enjoy :D



For the Body I felt that if you went too large in the breasts you started to get square like in the normal SL avatar.  But as depicted above it isn't that bad around 60.  I did notice it will have that hip point that the other shapes don't seem to really have.  I played with the saddle slider and this was my final result to make it as smooth as possible without it looking too odd.  In real life, yes our hips are not smooth like they are in some pictures.  There is a point where it dips in so this is more of a "realistic" look.

HUD


At first glance this HUD was all up in my face.  A bit overwhelming but very straight to the point.
There aren't any other menus that you have to wander about to go through or wait to load.
It is a one done HUD.  Which I do enjoy as sometimes my SL likes to be a PAIN in the butt with rezzing.
The alpha layers aren't that bad they aren't as dynamic as the Belleza or The Shops.
I do like the the fact the layering is all on this one HUD, Tattoo/Underwear/Clothing.

At the Top Left corner you'll see Neck Fitting.
I put this little gif together to show from Off/1.5/2.5/3.5/4.5/5.5 sizing.
 The Demo box did include a Neck Patch for the Visage Head.
Also Hide Neck Join which is to be more of a blender from SL head and Mesh Body.
It does come with helpful Note cards so please read if you are having problems.


Elbow


Butt
So I had to do a picture of the butt.
I am very / ultra picky about my butts and sadly this did not cut the cake for me.
It isn't that bad on the left but it is just too edgy for me to want to smack it.
I did try to lower the size but than I had a tiny bump when looking at the side view.
50 isn't that horrible but the edges will never go away.  It is just how it was built.
 I do however give her major kudos for shaping the hooha
( Yes I noticed almost everything on this body )


Pros
  1. Fits Slink like a charm (like you had any doubts)
  2. Very natural real life body look
  3. Can fit thin and Average Shapes
  4.  Easy to use HUD
  5. 99.9% of mesh shoes will fit / work with this body
  6. Comes with a variety of neck sizes
  7. She has a shaped hooha
Cons
  1. Is not made for full curvy girls ( in my own opinion )
  2. The Alpha System is not very dynamic
  3. The butt is too edgy
  4. Can not handle higher slider scales.
I have to say I am impressed with this body.
There were more pros than cons in my book and maybe it changed a few for you as well.
The downsides it may have would be not fitting mesh clothing right, that isn't made for the mesh body like 99.9% of the clothes out there.
In reality it is a great body, please fix the butt ( • 3 • ) I begs you, to the point it is on my list of gets.
The cost of the body is 1250 Lindens which is a fraction of the costs of the previously listed bodies.
I wonder if this changed anyones views on it like myself.
Thank you for reading :D keep in tune with the next two / last of the bodies that I will be posting about.

You Might Also Like

0 comments