Chicky

By Tuesday, May 13, 2014 , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



I’m just a bit behind on heading to the new collaboration but I get scared of the lag ><!!!  Plus I would have raged rolling on the ground when nothing rezing happens.  Q.Q so I went yesterday and rampaged through that place like I had 10 cups of coffee!!!  I found some awesome items and if my L pockets could cough it all up I would have gotten more!!!  But I hope that you guys enjoy what I found while there.  It’s all very flippin cute that I’m still rolling around in them until of course the next outfit I put together.  That or I will go streaking like normal around the platform having no idea what the heck to wear Dx

Any whooo I hope you enjoy!

Skin:  Essences - Paris *lumiere* blonde

Eyes:  [Buzz] Faerie Eyes - Angel  *The Big Show*

Hair:  tram  D424 hair / shell *gradient * *Collab 88*

Top:  -tb- Bardot Halter  *Collab 88*

Pants:  Tee*fy Leah High-Waisted Skinny Jeans Dark *Collab 88*

Lips:  .Loud Mouth. - Alli

Teeth:  .Loud Mouth. - Vampire Teeth

Makeup:  [Buzz] Gem Lips 2.0 - Ruby LM Applier

Makeup:  .Pekka. Eyeliner combo # 3

Beauty Marks:  -Glam Affair - Aria - Moles 01

Butterflies:  .tsg. Hair Ornament Butterfly Set - Lunar  *NEW* @ TSG Mainstore

Shoes:  fri. - Moxie.Heels (Cherry.Dots) *Collab 88*

Smoke:  [NikotiN]    Slim/Holder_ Black

You Might Also Like

0 comments